CompetitionPlus.com Forum  

Go Back   CompetitionPlus.com Forum > NHRA

Old 02-06-2018
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaketown dave View Post
i'm in.what about $$$$?
Dave and everyone that asked about payment...yesterday the Commish sent an email to everyone registered where he goes into that. You probably received it, but I'll it post it here also....

Dam* the torpedoes, full speed ahead. Our FREE NHRA game starts this weekend -- get your lineup in now!

This is our 29th year and we're not going to bail now. All games are on for 2018 unless yours truly gets hit by a bus or something equally disastrous.
We're still trying to find sponsorship to at least fund some prizes. But meantime we're asking players to graciously help to pay for direct costs, e.g. hosting and programmer fees. If you value our games and appreciate the time necessary to operate and maintain them, please click on the PayPal button below and help out the best you can. You don't need a PayPal account, just scroll down to Pay with Debit or Credit Card when you're redirected to the PayPal page.

The email reference to a PayPal link... it is not functional. I've reached out to The Commish to get this squared away.

When it is, I'll post it here and suggest to our players to do what you can to support the game.

More as I get it....

----------------------------
Old 02-06-2018

I got that email, glad you asked him about the paypal link, will definitely contribute to the cause
Old 02-06-2018

dident get the email bill.dont know why but when the paypal gets squared away i'll contribute
Old 02-07-2018

I don't believe I received the email either, but I'm active on the website.

Picks are in

Who cares?
Old 02-08-2018
Administrator

Guys, this went out yesterday afternoon. Don't know if you've received it or not,so I'm posting here....

I love glitches. Apparently some players didn't get the 'official' reminder email so I am doubling down. If you're already registered from a previous season, login now and pick your starters. The game is free although later on I'll have a PayPal link for anyone who wants to help with direct costs.

Good luck!

The Commish

Also....the PayPal link worked for some, not for others. It will be resolved by the Arizona Nationals with a place on the game website. This will be the method I use, so I'll keep tabs and will let this group know when it's available.

If you prefer to send a check, that will be accepted also.
MotorSportsPromos
P.O. Box 12523
Tempe, AZ 85284

Old 02-12-2018
Administrator

Thumbs up Round 1 Results

Players....

Round 1 of the 2018 Drag Racing Game is in the books, and it goes to suzukiray with a very fine score of 626. Good pickin' Ray!

Nearly everyone that was with us last season has returned. We also have the guy that initially formed the CompetitionPlus Private League so many years ago coming back to participate. Welcome back Stealth Racing, aka Bobby Bennett!

Round 1 Results Pomona, CA 02/11/2018

........Team.....................Total Points.......Round Points..........Round Rank.....OA Rank

1....suzukiray..........................626.............626 (1)...................27................27
2....Sf1972.............................618....... ......618 (2)...................44................44
3....ravinray...........................601....... ......601 (3)....................65................65
4....shaky dave.......................580..............580 (4)..................102................102
4....Willy Racing......................580..............580 (4)..................101................101
4....Stealth Racing...................580..............580 (4)..................103................103
5....racer12306.......................543......... ....543 (5)...................137...............137
6....z28camaro........................537......... ....537 (6)...................162...............162
7....Flyn Vega.........................518..............518 (7)....................182..............182
8....SlicksChick.......................434........ .....434 (8)...................238................238
9....BigBlack...........................427....... ......427 (9)....................290..............290

Last edited by Willy; 02-17-2018 at 06:07 AM.
Old 02-14-2018

Thanks Willy! Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile!! Lol!!
Ray.
Old 02-22-2018
Administrator

Default Round 2

Players....just a reminder to get your picks in before the Friday 2 PM ET deadline....

Old 02-23-2018
Administrator

Arrow

Players, I'd like to add that there is now a PayPal link on the game webpage. It appears at the bottom of the page after you sign in.

Different levels of payment options are available. If you can, please contribute to cover the operational costs.

Thanks....

Old 02-23-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy View Post
Players, I'd like to add that there is now a PayPal link on the game webpage. It appears at the bottom of the page after you sign in.

Different levels of payment options are available. If you can, please contribute to cover the operational costs.

Thanks....
Thanks for the heads up. Contributing now.

Who cares?

Tags
2018, fantasy league, fmfl