CompetitionPlus.com Forum  

Go Back   CompetitionPlus.com Forum > NHRA

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Super Moderator

Default Millican Grabs Second Career TF Wally With Topeka Win

http://competitionplus.com/drag-raci...ith-topeka-win

Yay!!!
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Clay, Grubby and team are on fire! Especially impressive when you look at the budget, and the experience level of the team. Connie may be kicking himself a bit....
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkysbc View Post
Clay, Grubby and team are on fire! Especially impressive when you look at the budget, and the experience level of the team. Connie may be kicking himself a bit....
when Grubnic starts averaging a half dozen or so wins a season and a championship or two, then connie may start kicking himself but for now, i'd hold off inducting him into the hall of fame for tuners!!
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynoGrump View Post
when Grubnic starts averaging a half dozen or so wins a season and a championship or two, then connie may start kicking himself but for now, i'd hold off inducting him into the hall of fame for tuners!!
Right on. Big Millican fan, but one or two and done is the norm. About the same in qualifying. I really hope Grubnic has turned the corner.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynoGrump View Post
I believe you have missed the context of my comment, my point is that he would be an asset to any team really. Certainly, David isn't ready for the Hall of Fame, and cannot be placed with Coil, AJ, Prock, etc., in this statement you are correct. To overlook the success the team has had with a few years tuning experience, and a sportsman budget would be remiss. National record ET and 2nd in points isn't too shabby for a lower buck, single car team. Time will tell if their success remains consistent, but they seem to be doing more with less, and I for one am impressed.JMO
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Big Millican fan here, but how about McMillen's runner up? 3.78 in the semi's was pretty stout for that team too.
Old 4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEMI_guy View Post
Big Millican fan here, but how about McMillen's runner up? 3.78 in the semi's was pretty stout for that team too.
Agreed, they have made big strides as well, in a similar financial, single car team.