CompetitionPlus.com Forum  

Go Back   CompetitionPlus.com Forum > NHRA

Old 07-26-2008
Administrator

Default I wonder why......

.......Camarors68 hasn't posted in the last few weeks. I enjoyed reading his intimate perspective of Funny Car.

Hope he didn't get taken to the woodshed or sumthin......
Old 07-28-2008

you mean, "my Dad" this, and "my Dad" that? maybe Densh put him to work
Old 07-28-2008
Administrator

Yea, that's the guy......

His Pop speaks: http://www.competitionplus.com/index...=7288&Itemid=6
Old 07-28-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy

if he is in the top ten he should be able to miss the carolinas. Like I said before, these guys arent under contract with the nhra. They could probably make alot of friends by supplying the fuel for the nitro racers, but double the nitro cost and being forced to run their spec fuel which isnt even consistent anymore is something that has to change.
Old 07-29-2008
gary4205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy

That's calling it how he sees it, for sure!

The nitro issue is unreal.
Old 07-29-2008

Im still here just have been trying to get dad some funding to finish out the year. Was at Sonoma which was good because we went to the finals. We just really need to find funding because we have the best team out there right now. At Sonoma same motor all 4 runs and we beat top fuel back to the lanes by 10 min and funnycar by 20 min. We even had some big teams complain to NHRA because we are beating them. At Seattle we had tech over looking at our car after every run. The same happened at Sonoma. The big teams cant believe we are beating them with a sixth of the budget.
Old 07-29-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarors68
Im still here just have been trying to get dad some funding to finish out the year. Was at Sonoma which was good because we went to the finals. We just really need to find funding because we have the best team out there right now. At Sonoma same motor all 4 runs and we beat top fuel back to the lanes by 10 min and funnycar by 20 min. We even had some big teams complain to NHRA because we are beating them. At Seattle we had tech over looking at our car after every run. The same happened at Sonoma. The big teams cant believe we are beating them with a sixth of the budget.
That is great. I would like to see your dad continue to whip up on the bigger budget teams. Gary has always been a favorite of mine and it's really cool to see him do so well.
Old 07-29-2008

Quote:
i think it's called (HAVING YOUR CHIT TOGETHER)jmho
Old 07-29-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy
That is great. I would like to see your dad continue to whip up on the bigger budget teams. Gary has always been a favorite of mine and it's really cool to see him do so well.
I Agree with that,I think he has always had one of the better personalities out there & its good to see a down to earth guy kick some butt out there.
Old 07-29-2008

Quote:
good luck.. I'd love to see you guys get some good funding, and win some more races

Tags
densham