CompetitionPlus.com Forum  

Go Back   CompetitionPlus.com Forum > Sportsman

Old 10-17-2006

Here's how I did. At the NHRA div. 4 bracket finals I went .004 red 1st round. I don't do good in Dallas. I have only won 1st round there twice in 10 years. Just got back from San Antonio from the IHRA div.4 bracket finals and went to the 1/4 finals. That's just 5 cars left out of 212. AND I won the Best Grilled Meat award. that was worth $50 for a $10 Filet Mignon.
Old 10-20-2006
Bob Korreck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby
Here's how I did. At the NHRA div. 4 bracket finals I went .004 red 1st round. I don't do good in Dallas. I have only won 1st round there twice in 10 years. Just got back from San Antonio from the IHRA div.4 bracket finals and went to the 1/4 finals. That's just 5 cars left out of 212. AND I won the Best Grilled Meat award. that was worth $50 for a $10 Filet Mignon.
Bobby,

I guess you're in Texas and if I get over that way we'll have to do some racing. I do consulting work and just never know where I'll be.

Last year my average reaction time was .027 for the entire year. This year I'm red almost all of the time. I never believed in practice trees but I'm going to try one.

This is what I bought. http://www.startingline1.com/products.htm and a Microsoft Sidewinder on ebay for $5.00. Hopefully I'll get my confidence back.

Once again, great job.
Old 10-31-2006

I been racing 20 yrs
I not win yet!!
i have fun,and i'm off the street!!
i have a street strip car,heres a vid if anyones intrested.

http://media.putfile.com/drag-racing-19

i have a '80 Camaro that i'm trying to finish,maybe out in 2007
Old 10-31-2006
Bob Korreck

Looks like a good run.
Old 02-23-2007
nemo963

I bracket race here in the mid-west. Wichita International Raceway, Mid-America Dragway, Thunder Valley Oklahoma, Heartland Park Topeka, SCCRA (great Bend), and occationally Denver and Ennis (Motorplex), but those are usually Divisional/National Events. I average two wins a year, a few times three or four, occasionally none (I'm on my 14 year of racing). So far no Div or National wins, but I'm hoping maybe this year. It's tough winning, and I know the guys that do it alot (win) make a ton more passes then me. I'm usually happy if I can get deep into the race and win some/all of my entry back.
Old 03-14-2007
RacinMadns

I bracket race in the northwest. 01 was 1st season and won 3 and runner up 1. Got married and took some time off. Now the comeback will be this year.
Old 03-16-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinMadns
I bracket race in the northwest. 01 was 1st season and won 3 and runner up 1. Got married and took some time off. Now the comeback will be this year.
My car made it through a marriage, buying a house, adopting a child, having a second child and a divorce. Talk about a rare racecar, LOL. Oh yea, and in the between time, some punk at the track ran into the front of it and basically totalled it out. Thank him for having State Farm insurance.
Old 03-27-2007
Wicked1

Ive been racing on and off for 14 years and at the most ive won 5 or 6 times. Most were gamblers races and a couple were weekend sportsman stuff.

Ive never really found brackets to be interesting to me so I just mainly hit the TnT nights or the heads up stuff when I get a chance.
Old 04-10-2007

I been racing going on 12 years and the most I've won in one season is three races. I have been to a bunch of finals and semi finals but for me the wins are hard to come by.