CompetitionPlus.com Forum  

Go Back   CompetitionPlus.com Forum > NHRA

Old 10-23-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEMI_guy View Post
I kinda like the Foed GT in black.... if they'd fix the rear wheel camber. I've seen worse colors on Ford GT's.... like YELLOW!
The camber is probably because it looks to be sitting at 0psi in the air system (assuming what was said before about it being bagged is true)

Raise it up and the camber goes away.

Who cares?
Old 10-23-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer12306 View Post
The camber is probably because it looks to be sitting at 0psi in the air system (assuming what was said before about it being bagged is true)

Raise it up and the camber goes away.
Ahh.. so that's what "bagging it" meant. I guess I didn't get that because I would have NEVER thought that's what someone would do to a Ford GT! Now THAT was a sin! I'll have to give the benefit of the doubt that the car was so damaged, "bagging it" was the most practical thing to do with it.... though I have my sincere doubts about that.
Old 10-23-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEMI_guy View Post
Ahh.. so that's what "bagging it" meant. I guess I didn't get that because I would have NEVER thought that's what someone would do to a Ford GT! Now THAT was a sin! I'll have to give the benefit of the doubt that the car was so damaged, "bagging it" was the most practical thing to do with it.... though I have my sincere doubts about that.
The front frame extensions were broken off completely and there were several cracks in the main aluminum frame, putting it a couple degrees out of square. I think most anybody, insurance companies included, would consider that totaled. They also put a "hotter" cam in it and an upgraded supercharger.