CompetitionPlus.com Forum  

Go Back   CompetitionPlus.com Forum > NHRA

Old 08-24-2011

Also after reading the article. Who ever is helping you out to get the ball rolling, please let them know the Ford Fans are grateful!
Old 08-24-2011

Way to go Mark on the Big Move Up.... Well see ya on the New SOUTHWESTERN SWING..Phoneix...Vegas...And Pomona.... Go kick some AZZZZ
Old 08-24-2011
Administrator

Thumbs up

The sidebar in the article is great also.....These folks are the Best!

----------------------------
Old 08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharx View Post
Also after reading the article. Who ever is helping you out to get the ball rolling, please let them know the Ford Fans are grateful!
I will,they want to see a Ford do well just as much as the rest of us do.

Hopefully what Bobby and Susan have done for me here will help us get the rest of the help we need to make this all come together. I really can't thank them enough.

I also need to say thank's to Larry Morgan.He has been GREAT to work with so far and we are very excited to work with him at the track. He has put more into making Ford a player in Pro Stock again then most anybody will ever know. I really hope that Buddy racing my car and me at the last two races help Larry get much needed info. Run info is like gold in Pro Stock and now he will have alot more of it.

Thanks again for all the well wishes and we will do our best to represent Ford the best we can.
Old 08-24-2011

yeah the sidebar was Great Willy... They Are Awusm People
Old 08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by comp 670 View Post
I will,they want to see a Ford do well just as much as the rest of us do.

Hopefully what Bobby and Susan have done for me here will help us get the rest of the help we need to make this all come together. I really can't thank them enough.

I also need to say thank's to Larry Morgan.He has been GREAT to work with so far and we are very excited to work with him at the track. He has put more into making Ford a player in Pro Stock again then most anybody will ever know. I really hope that Buddy racing my car and me at the last two races help Larry get much needed info. Run info is like gold in Pro Stock and now he will have alot more of it.

Thanks again for all the well wishes and we will do our best to represent Ford the best we can.
Great story Mark. I am from Olympia and saw you in the pits in Seattle. I spent hours in Larry's pit on Friday. Great guy's and very pleasant. Did not mind me at all. Even offered me a beer Friday night. I started the monster Competitive Ford thread on here a few years ago and was told by Tom Sweeney when he was working for Cunningham that it helped get the Pro Stock program going.

Good luck from another NW bracket racer. You would like my shop. My walls are covered with Bob Glidden memoribilia. Brian
Old 08-24-2011

There is zero doubt but that Mr Wolfe is insane. But I love that brand of insanity....how can you not respect the hell out of a guy that follows his dreams. Most of us almost certainly wish we had a bit of that dedication. Best wishes to him and this endeavor!
Old 08-24-2011

Send a message via Yahoo to Mach9

I just read it and it an absolutely amazing story. I am now officially a Mark Wolfe fan. If you print any T-shirts Mark, I WANT one! Reading your story motivates me to work a little harder at my little bracket program. Good luck Man. You deserve it!!!!!!!!!
6.435 @ 104