CompetitionPlus.com Forum  

Go Back   CompetitionPlus.com Forum > NHRA

Old 11-17-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynoGrump View Post
not sure if Erica will be at the top of the pecking order as Vincent and jeg are pay to play drivers (I think) and its been stated that Erica did not buy her elite ride! so therefore if there were any preferential treatment, I would think the paying members would be up first. Even as successful as KB has been over the years, history has shown, whenever a third car is added, it does not do nearly as well as GREG and Jason for whatever reason.
HHMMMMM.When AJ added a 'paying' teammate that turned out pretty good.The KB deal seems to be definitely as stated.And "the Grays',HHHMMM.
Old 11-18-2016

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfRacer View Post
This better happen real quick. The factory dollars are out there for this "class" as it's the true "win on Sunday and sell on Monday." A highly competitive factory stock eliminator with strict rules will make the breed better. I guess the $750K annual deal with Chrysler wasn't enough for the R&D and sting of failure. I like this type of racing but the personalities aren't enough...you need the brand competition.
The brand competition is great right now. Ford, Chevy, and Dodge all have supercharged combinations that are capable of running in the 7s right now on 9 inch tires and within the very restrictive Stock Eliminator rules. As I stated in my earlier post, on big tires and non restrictive rules; they will be in the low 7s@180+.
Old 11-18-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragracingfan1 View Post
The brand competition is great right now. Ford, Chevy, and Dodge all have supercharged combinations that are capable of running in the 7s right now on 9 inch tires and within the very restrictive Stock Eliminator rules. As I stated in my earlier post, on big tires and non restrictive rules; they will be in the low 7s@180+.
Bill you are exactly correct . The new pro stock will be replace by the factory shootout cars. 5 yrs max The new pro stock will look like tasca's CJ that runs 7.6s......

Tags
dodge, elite, mopar, pro stock