CompetitionPlus.com Forum  

Go Back   CompetitionPlus.com Forum > CompetitionPlus Forums > General discussion

Old 09-05-2016
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by techrat_77 View Post
I can't believe it's been 10 years since I've joined this forum board. Hats off to Bobby and all the gang at Comp+ for keeping this thing going for so long without slowing down and slacking off! Hope we all still have at least 10 more to come, and that includes continuation of the sport we all love so much!
Happy Anniversary TR!

And thanks!

----------------------------
Old 04-02-2018

Willy or Yvonne; what’s the protocol for listing people that have passed? The tragic on-track death at the NHRA sanctioned Sonoma track and the shooting deaths at the Georgia track are listed under “General Discussion” while the numerous high profile drag racers that have passed on this year are listed in the “NHRA” section.

Is there a protocol for listing “negative to drag racing” items under the “General discussion” heading where similar items are listed in the NHRA heading if not negative to drag racing or NHRA? I’m not trying to start anything, just would like to know how you want us to post.
Old 04-02-2018
Administrator

There is no protocol for this, except that when there is nothing more than a tenuous connection to a specific category, it falls here. And by ''here" I mean General Discussion, where I might add there are plenty of positive postings.

----------------------------
Old 04-02-2018
Super Moderator

Its a good question. My feeling is that if something happens at a non-sanctioned track, or unspecified race or event it will likely go here. A current racer, crew member, owner etc who is active in a specific organization listed under current forum category (i.e. NHRA, IHRA etc) the announcement would go there. If its an industry personality probably here too usually. It just kind of depends on a few things.