CompetitionPlus.com Forum  

Go Back   CompetitionPlus.com Forum > NHRA

Old 05-08-2018

Why? This is a discussion board. Nothing more. It is not at all important or life changing. Really it is a place to kill time or be entertained.
Old 05-08-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecapnredfish View Post
Why? This is a discussion board. Nothing more. It is not at all important or life changing. Really it is a place to kill time or be entertained.
I don't represent Competition Plus in any way, but I'll give you my opinion...Yellow Bullet, for example, owned by some Canadian outfit who could care less what the NHRA thinks about them and where other than personal attacks on families, promoting terrorism or pedophilia, etc., anything goes. The owner of this discussion board depends a great deal on coordination/cooperation with the NHRA for his livelihood and he isn't going to tolerate negativity towards the hand that feeds him, so to speak, or negativity/arguing about anything else.

We may not feel the same way - I'm a bit of a rough-and-tumble guy myself - but this ain't our house. CP is a comparatively sterile environment and like it or not, the wishes of the owner and his staff have to be respected.