CompetitionPlus.com Forum  

Go Back   CompetitionPlus.com Forum > CompetitionPlus Forums > General discussion

Old 01-29-2013

Default Another newbie here.

Hi all, another drag racing fan here. I've only been really following the sport for a few years. I've been to my local bracket track a good number of times, then finally decided to go to a NHRA National event( Norwalk 2011). Now I'm really hooked, the cars, the noise, the people, just everything about it. Last year I was able to go to Charlotte for the 4-wide race. This year, I'm going to try to go to Charlotte in April and Reading in October. I'm here because I also enjoy the behind the scenes news and the history of drag racing.
Old 02-02-2013

Hi. Have been coming on this site for many years,finally got around to registering. Hoping to participate in some forums without looking too stupid.
Old 02-04-2013

as a funny car owner there are things i can share and things to learn. i will try and do what my dad used to say."keep your mouth shut and your ears open and you might learn something". willy thanks for the welcome...
Old 02-17-2013

Default hi

hi my name is cameron and im form the uk.i am a big nhra drag racing fan. i hpoe to one day come over to the states and go to a drag race meeting
Old 03-06-2013

New here, but long time follower and fan. Looking forward to looking around and learning a thing or two.
Old 03-21-2013

Hello, all. I'm a long-time CompPlus reader. Houston, Texas area. Thought I'd sign up and hang out. It's a great forum...I'll learn a lot here! JB
Old 06-10-2013

Hello all, I have lurked here for years now, and on rare occasions have wanted to respond to a post, so here I am.
I live in the Bahamas and have been an NHRA fan since the 60's, glad to be a member of the site.
Old 06-08-2014

Default back in the saddle finally!

Well hello there! Not actually a "newbie", but haven't been actively building for the last couple of years....ya know, those old man health issues~ BUT, back at it again and really glad that I came back to this forum. What a great group of fellas!
I live in Oklahoma City, been buildin' (or attempting to anyway!) for a little over 10 years and I absolutely love it! Have a pro mod project in the works and getting it underway shortly. Thanks so much for allowing me to be involved with this group....it's my favorite!
Let's get to buildin!!

visit my webpage: Carmad's Model House
Old 06-09-2014
Administrator

Welcome Back!

----------------------------
Old 09-04-2016

Default 10 Years and Counting!

I can't believe it's been 10 years since I've joined this forum board. Hats off to Bobby and all the gang at Comp+ for keeping this thing going for so long without slowing down and slacking off! Hope we all still have at least 10 more to come, and that includes continuation of the sport we all love so much!

http://www.youtube.com/techrat77