CompetitionPlus.com Forum  

Go Back   CompetitionPlus.com Forum > CompetitionPlus Forums > General discussion

Old 12-05-2012

Send a message via MSN to chopmerc

I am new to this forum....what a blast this whole thing is. Very nice to get multiple responses from different or even the same perpsective from so many gearheads!! My website for drag racing art is right down everybody's alley. I look forward to seeing a huge volume of nostagic photos on these blogs.
Old 01-04-2013

Default new member

hello board, my name is mike and i want to thank willie for the welcome to the board.i am currently building a front engine dragster that is almost finished.i look forward to getting to know everybody.
Old 01-04-2013

Default New to the forum

I'm Barry, worked on a AA/Fuel front motor dragster in the 60's, bracket raced in the 70's, now I race Offshore Power Boats, but drag racing is still in my blood, especially the fuel cars.
Old 01-05-2013
Administrator

Cool

Welcome guys....... a number of us got a thing for dragsters with the engine up front.

----------------------------
Old 01-08-2013

Default Hello Everyone

My name is Jeffrey. First thank Willy for helping me get on this forum. Drag racing is totally new to me, never been to an event. It draws my attention because I want to build extremely light car and find that drag race vehicles have light components. I will start shooting out questions once I find the doors and ways of this forum.
Old 01-08-2013
Administrator

Happy to help Jeffrey.... Many knowlegable members here that are also happy to share.

And Welcome.

----------------------------
Old 01-18-2013

Hi all, my name is Frank.

New to the forum, but definitely not new to drag racing. I started going to the track when I was very young and helped my dad every week for years. Even started Jr racing myself when I was 10.

Haven't been to the track in a few years, but now that my daughters are getting close to the age where they may I enjoy it, I hope to take them and maybe get one of them involved.
Old 01-24-2013

Hey....my name is Brandon. New to the forum, but I've been around drag racing since the mid 90's and have been bracket racing myself since '08. Looking forward to the interesting topics on here...
Old 01-24-2013

Welcome Frank & Brandon. You'll like it here... And you joined just in time to get in on Fantasy Drag Racing! Frank your girls might like to be involved with you in that if they are fans of the sport... it help me with getting my girlfriend more involved with the sport.

You'll talk to everyone from drag racing legends to regular drag racing fans almost all of them are pretty great people.
Old 01-24-2013

Thanks.

I've noticed that a number of people talk from experience. I'd be curious to see the real names behind the screen names. I'll have to browse through this thread more soon.