CompetitionPlus.com Forum  

Go Back   CompetitionPlus.com Forum > NHRA

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 07-18-2014
Willy's Avatar
Willy Willy is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicago U.S.A.
Posts: 11,682
Exclamation

......so the discussion's sunk to a schoolyard level.

You can do better guys....
__________________
----------------------------


----------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 07-18-2014
Tim Charlet's Avatar
Tim Charlet Tim Charlet is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsharley View Post
Would'a seemed more clever had he spelled "your" correctly...
lol - Nice one M.....I now let Weird Al speak for me....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 07-18-2014
A Poole A Poole is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Retirement Village
Posts: 750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MNYTYS View Post
I could be wrong but I don't believe Roy Simmons has been with Jeg since he went to J&J and I know for a fact that Jim Yates and Mark Ingersoll never worked with Jeg or Nick an JNR. So I don't think that the really is the "same crew".
Yeah,you're probably right. Maybe I should have researched it more before I made that statement,thanks for the info.
__________________
WJ>DA MAN
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 07-18-2014
HEMI_guy HEMI_guy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 10,179
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Poole View Post
Oh really?
If you haven't grasped just why he didn't and doesn't doesn't have to take any deals he dislikes by now, I would say your comprehension levels are severely lacking and limiting your grip on reality.

The money MOPAR pays him is mere chump change comoared to what he makes doing his day job.

Calling the guy that's building engines for the team that's dominating the class an "assembler" was just plain rude at best. Calling him a liar was beyond rude.

I now suggest that you go share your share all your thoughts directly with Allen, his dad and Jeg. I didn't think it be possible for someone other than Warren to be so bitter about him not being competitive. As far as I've seen, Roy, Warren, Allen and Kurt appear to be very respectful of each other. If I remember right, Warren had nothing but kind words for Roy when he had his issues with his heart.

So if you wish to continue to throw out your little stupid assumptions and inuendos on here, I suggest you back them up with better known facts.

Congrats... you just doubled the size of my iggy list and joined the company of that NF kid.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 07-18-2014
HEMI_guy HEMI_guy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 10,179
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsharley View Post
Would'a seemed more clever had he spelled "your" correctly...
LOL... spelling and grammar now guys? Really?
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 07-18-2014
A Poole A Poole is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Retirement Village
Posts: 750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEMI_guy View Post
If you haven't grasped just why he didn't and doesn't doesn't have to take any deals he dislikes by now, I would say your comprehension levels are severely lacking and limiting your grip on reality.

The money MOPAR pays him is mere chump change comoared to what he makes doing his day job.

Calling the guy that's building engines for the team that's dominating the class an "assembler" was just plain rude at best. Calling him a liar was beyond rude.

I now suggest that you go share your share all your thoughts directly with Allen, his dad and Jeg. I didn't think it be possible for someone other than Warren to be so bitter about him not being competitive. As far as I've seen, Roy, Warren, Allen and Kurt appear to be very respectful of each other. If I remember right, Warren had nothing but kind words for Roy when he had his issues with his heart.

So if you wish to continue to throw out your little stupid assumptions and inuendos on here, I suggest you back them up with better known facts.

Congrats... you just doubled the size of my iggy list and joined the company of that NF kid.
For your information if you can comprehend it,I said tell me the last guy to win a P/S Championship with leased engines. I was told Jeggie won it using leased engines. I said technically he was probably right. I then said maybe Mopar had something to do with it,not just AJ doing it on his own. Maybe I have the wrong info,if I do,that's just too bad.I have listened and read all of the WJ bashing on here over the years and I have defended them because I consider them my friends. The GA Johnsons are compassionate people,they even wished GA a speedy and complete recovery from his ordeal. So does it surprise me that they were the same way toward Roy,no it doesn't. You have bashed WJ so many times and all I did was defend them,I say something you don't like and all of a sudden I'm a lowlife. You have never had anything for me because of WJ and that's a fact,so look in the mirror before you say ANYTHING about me. I couldn't care less how you feel about me,I'm a self made man that has his life under control. For what it's worth,I have been pulling for EE & Elite Motorsports and I hope they go on and win the Championship. I'm done with this one but I'll still be paying attention.
__________________
WJ>DA MAN
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
elite, freeman, pro stock

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.