CompetitionPlus.com Forum  

Go Back   CompetitionPlus.com Forum > PDRA

Old 02-14-2017
Super Moderator

Default Lee Sebring Signs On As Voice of PDRA fro 2017

First make sure everyone goes to www.facebook.com/pdraracing and Likes the page. Make Drag Racing Great Again as Wes Buck says! That is what we all intend to do! So take the time go to the link and like the page.

As many of you have heard I have been hired by the PDRA. The good news is that I will continue my announcing career! They have agreed to let me continue announcing around the country/world! I will also still be doing the QuarterMax Top End Zone. This I am thankful for.

PDRA is by far the best from start to end Big Tire show that is out there! Constant excitement is what the fans what and that's what we try to deliver. My goal is to get the spark going and continue it for years to come! PDRA has the best drivers in the world! Time to show them off better!

Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7pm est. I am going to host Live With Lee !!! This will be on the PDRA Racing page on facebook. Tonight is the first episode. Through the year will have the Rumor Mill going. There will be guests on the show! I am going to fly to some of our major sponsors and do live shop tours also to give you the inside look.

So go to Facebook and search PDRA Racing and like it! My goal is to be over 50k likes by April and with the help of Ya'll I know we can reach that. So Like the page Share the page. Let's let the world know how exciting the PDRA really is and everyone that is involved.

Thanks,
Lee "TEC" Sebring
Old 02-14-2017
Super Moderator

Lee is a great guy! Excited for his opportunity here!
Old 02-15-2017

He also has a "9-5" with PDRA now as their promotions director. Always cool to see a local guy make it to something like this.

Who cares?