CompetitionPlus.com Forum  

Go Back   CompetitionPlus.com Forum > PDRA

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-02-2017
Yvonne* Yvonne* is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,228
Default First Look at Sackuvich's New Camaro

http://competitionplus.com/drag-raci...-bickel-camaro
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-02-2017
oddyhahn's Avatar
oddyhahn oddyhahn is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Buffalo
Posts: 407
Default

Another camaro!! PDRA is turning into NHRA pro stock. Monkey see
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-11-2017
~~~IKE~~~ ~~~IKE~~~ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Waldorf, MD
Posts: 943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddyhahn View Post
Another camaro!! PDRA is turning into NHRA pro stock. Monkey see
So what exactly is he supposed to build with someone others money.

I gives 2 craps what they build as long its not circle car racing or motorcycle.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-12-2017
oddyhahn's Avatar
oddyhahn oddyhahn is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Buffalo
Posts: 407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~~IKE~~~ View Post
So what exactly is he supposed to build with someone others money.

I gives 2 craps what they build as long its not circle car racing or motorcycle.
Its getting real boring watching all 67-69 camaro's race. See NHRA pro stock.

I wont watch the PDRA stuff I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-12-2017
racer12306 racer12306 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 909
Default

Fortunately and unfortunately the racing is that close to matter.

If a Camaro and Corvette has the advantage over a Mustang, then everyone's going to run Camaros and Corvettes.

When 25-40 cars show up for 16 slots, you better have your A game or you won't qualify and then when you do qualify, even at 16, you actually have a chance.

Pro Mod racing is better than it ever has been.
__________________
1/4 mile vs 1/8 mile...

Who cares?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-12-2017
oddyhahn's Avatar
oddyhahn oddyhahn is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Buffalo
Posts: 407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer12306 View Post
Fortunately and unfortunately the racing is that close to matter.

If a Camaro and Corvette has the advantage over a Mustang, then everyone's going to run Camaros and Corvettes.

When 25-40 cars show up for 16 slots, you better have your A game or you won't qualify and then when you do qualify, even at 16, you actually have a chance.

Pro Mod racing is better than it ever has been.
Might be better but I like to see the Willys, firebirds, 63-67 vettes, studebaker and a 37 Chevy.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-12-2017
oddyhahn's Avatar
oddyhahn oddyhahn is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Buffalo
Posts: 407
Default

All the pro nitrous cars are camaros. Jimmy salemi at least runs a firebird in pro extreme.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-12-2017
oddyhahn's Avatar
oddyhahn oddyhahn is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Buffalo
Posts: 407
Default

Mike Janis told me that his camaro is slippery than the c7 vettes as well.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-12-2017
racer12306 racer12306 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 909
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddyhahn View Post
Might be better but I like to see the Willys, firebirds, 63-67 vettes, studebaker and a 37 Chevy.
I don't disagree with that at all. A little more variety would be nice, but the racing is great right now.
__________________
1/4 mile vs 1/8 mile...

Who cares?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-12-2017
HEMI_guy HEMI_guy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,103
Default

I'mnot big on Camaros... at all. But this is the best looking and most factory looking P/M Camaros I've seen. And it looks far, farbetter than the late model P?, Camaros bodies. The airbrushed grille, headlights, bumpers etc. is really, really nice.

Sure wish someone would do a P/M 69 Dart or 68/69 Barracuda! Hemphill had a Barracuda some years back, but it just didn't look right IMHO.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.