CompetitionPlus.com Forum  

Go Back   CompetitionPlus.com Forum > Heads Up Doorslammer Racing

Old 12-24-2008

Default Deborah-WFO

Saw you on Passtime last night. Wish you guys could have made a full run. I was guessing a 6.58 and my wife was guessing a very low 7. Then about 60', Ooops, lost traction. Nice ride.
Old 12-26-2008

Default Bluebaugh Racing

Hi Bobby,

6.58 would have been a good guess had the car gone down. Its run a 6.47 at best and a 58 is a real average easy pass. The show was filmed in January 2008. The track was very cold and not really prepped. We tried to de-tune a bit, but there was just no way it was going to make it. The car took a turn right off the line, which is hard to see in the show. Got back in it for a second and cruised to the end. We had fun and it was great for our sponsors.

www.worldsfastestorganization.com

http://worldsfastestorganization.com
Old 12-30-2008

Thanks for the reply. It's nice to see people out there giving it there best shot and enjoying what they do, mostly my internet message board friends living it up.

Passtime is one of mine and my wifes favorite shows. We actually get out a piece of paper and write down what our guess' are. Keeps us from cheating each other, LOL.

Area 51 is one of those tracks that I always throw in "If he hooks up". Wish they would come to the Houston area. I want to be on the game show, so does my wife. We can take Ken out. We could also use the money.