CompetitionPlus.com Forum  

Go Back   CompetitionPlus.com Forum > NHRA

Old 12-25-2016
Banned

Stop trying to spice up qualifying . It doesn't exist ! It's not a qualifying issue , it's a car count issue . This isn't your Daddy's NHRA , all your heroes are home laughing from there couches ! You can't expect a sanctioning body of bean counters ( The President is straight out of the accounting department ) to understand what fans want ! You know what I want , 1320 foot drag racing , decent pay outs so guys can tour & I want cars that return up the return road in front of the fans . And I don't want to get run over in the pits by a speeding race team to make the turnaround time . At times I feel its hostile , it's one pit accident away from being a locked paddock like NASCAR . Sorry , ask me how I really feel !
Old 12-25-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Forty 2 View Post
Stop trying to spice up qualifying . It doesn't exist ! It's not a qualifying issue , it's a car count issue . This isn't your Daddy's NHRA , all your heroes are home laughing from there couches ! You can't expect a sanctioning body of bean counters ( The President is straight out of the accounting department ) to understand what fans want ! You know what I want , 1320 foot drag racing , decent pay outs so guys can tour & I want cars that return up the return road in front of the fans . And I don't want to get run over in the pits by a speeding race team to make the turnaround time . At times I feel its hostile , it's one pit accident away from being a locked paddock like NASCAR . Sorry , ask me how I really feel !
Where have you been hiding?
Old 12-25-2016

Like the way you think
Old 12-25-2016

2 Forty 2 for President.....
Old 12-26-2016

I would like to see a 2 day pro show with 3 Q sessions on Saturday say 12, 3, and 6. I don't know what kind of ordinances they would have to deal with at some of the tracks, but I think it would benefit both the pro and sportsman classes.
Old 12-26-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by lddkeller View Post
I would like to see a 2 day pro show with 3 Q sessions on Saturday say 12, 3, and 6. I don't know what kind of ordinances they would have to deal with at some of the tracks, but I think it would benefit both the pro and sportsman classes.
Less may be more in your world, not mine.
Old 12-27-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEMI_guy View Post
Less may be more in your world, not mine.
Less may be more if it allows for smaller teams to run more or more sellouts helping sell sponsorships.