CompetitionPlus.com Forum  

Go Back   CompetitionPlus.com Forum > NHRA

Old 07-05-2007
Tire_Shake

Thumbs down No More Talk About the Disney Movie

Am I the only one that cringes everytime this gets mentioned?

I don't mean to clog the board up with EE threads. But honestly who cares about the friggen movie. It'd debut was 4 years ago. How much milage you planning on getting out of that puff piece thats worn like a cheap suit???

So for the EE parriots, please .........................
Old 07-05-2007
NHRA.fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tire_Shake

I don't mean to clog the board up with EE threads. But honestly who cares about the friggen movie. It'd debut was 4 years ago. How much milage you planning on getting out of that puff piece thats worn like a cheap suit???

I've never seen it and you couldn't pay me enough money to watch it...
The one I love is all the idiots that claim it is the "most popular" Disney Movie...
Q. Where to they get this information ???
A. From the enders web site and infomation put out by enders or Rob Gieger...

Reallity: The most popular Disney Movie if you look in to it is 101 Dalmations...
Old 07-05-2007
gary4205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tire_Shake

Actually, you have a good point. But there are so many haters here now days, that folks will defend the kid!

Since you didn't ask, here's how I feel about the movie. It's cool they made it, it's even cooler that she was good enough to inspire it. But the payoff is it's brought new fans to the sport. And that's a win, I don't care how you look at it.

Erica and her team are at that crossroads though, they gotta get serious, and fast, or that movie might end up being her only claim to fame. Hope they turn it around. If for no other reason than she made Anderson squeal!!
Old 07-05-2007
gary4205

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHRA.fan
Reallity: The most popular Disney Movie if you look in to it is 101 Dalmations...
That IS a great movie!
Old 07-05-2007
nemo963

My oldest liked it (8yo), he thought it was cool that there was a movie on TV about Jr. Dragsters. I suppose that's who the movie is geared towards, I don't care to watch Rugrats but I'm not the target audience.
Old 07-05-2007
NHRA.fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary4205
or that movie might end up being her only claim to fame
No Gary, Daddy enders is already in the process of writing a book about her life story...
Like anyone would care to read that propaganda...
Old 07-05-2007
gary4205

Quote:
No Gary, Daddy enders is already in the process of writing a book about her life story...
Like anyone would care to read that propaganda...
Is that fact or speculation?

At any rate, I hear ya about her dad. I honestly don't know the guy, and since HRP is a bit of a tow from here, I didn't watch her growing up. Just read the paper (ND)

With that said, you know he is the one guiding, (if you can call it that), her career. All of us have dreamed about going pro, and we of course dream about owning our own pro team. As if owning a sportsman deal isn't enough!

But they moved too quick. I DO think Erica can drive, but she should have waited for some seasoning, before they jumped in with both feet to team ownership.

None of us know the behind the scenes stuff, if we did, we might have different opinions.

I like Erica OK. I think she does have some skill. And I would hate to see it go to waste!
Old 07-06-2007
Banned

Talking Academy Award Stuff

Quote:
I've never seen it and you couldn't pay me enough money to watch it...
The one I love is all the idiots that claim it is the "most popular" Disney Movie...
Q. Where to they get this information ???
A. From the enders web site and infomation put out by enders or Rob Gieger...

I said it was Disney's most popular made for TV movie. And millions have watched the movie. Looks like academy award stuff to me and wasn't it great to see her beat that big mean boy and his nasty dad. Didn't they say whe had 14 .000 lights in a row?? Got to stop, I'm tearing up!!
Old 07-06-2007

part i remember,she let the volleyball team down in the finals
Old 07-06-2007
Banned

Talking Erica Sequel Coming!!

Heard on the street in Hollywood Erica has a sequel coming!!! It's called "Double Bulbed". What's really exciting is that Greg and Ericka will play themselves. In the movie Greg will also sing the song by Carrie Underwood: Before She Cheats!!!!