CompetitionPlus.com Forum  

Go Back   CompetitionPlus.com Forum > NHRA

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2007
Banned

Smile Pro Stock Popularity

Anyone who thinks that Pro Stock is not a powerful professional class listen to this. "There is no denying the Enormous popularity of the Pro Stock class in Virginia. Fans filled the seats to see side by side racing and potential history." Littlefield said this, a writer for NHRA! We in the East love our Pro Stock. But of course we like all classes. Certainly the close battle with a number of competitors has helped with interest. Now if Erica could return and one competitive Ford we would really have something!!
Old 10-11-2007
gary4205

Larry, pick up a copy of Hemming's Muscle Machines magazine. There are some pretty cool Pro Sockers, from years past.
Old 10-12-2007
PS Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydavis427
Anyone who thinks that Pro Stock is not a powerful professional class listen to this. "There is no denying the Enormous popularity of the Pro Stock class in Virginia. Fans filled the seats to see side by side racing and potential history." Littlefield said this, a writer for NHRA! We in the East love our Pro Stock. But of course we like all classes. Certainly the close battle with a number of competitors has helped with interest. Now if Erica could return and one competitive Ford we would really have something!!
Larry, I didn't see many people leaving the stands at Dinwiddie when PS came on. If anything the stands were full. I guess all these nitro-lovers are mistaken about the stands clearing during PS. Actually in the section I was in, most of the fans were standing during PS eliminations. It was great!!!
Old 10-12-2007

Send a message via Yahoo to Mach9

Can't wait to see them at the new Charlotte Dragway! MJ
6.435 @ 104
Old 10-12-2007

Virginia, all virginia is good for is steers and _ _ _ _ _ _. < thats a wink!!!!!!!!

I'd like Pro stock better if it didnt have whiney fans.
Old 10-12-2007
Banned

Cool Pro Stock Whiney Fans??

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotheridiot
Virginia, all virginia is good for is steers and _ _ _ _ _ _. < thats a wink!!!!!!!!

I'd like Pro stock better if it didnt have whiney fans.
Whiney Pro Stock fans?? Read the nitro posts, now that's whiney. And yes PS fans do have a right to whine. The little recognition they get from the drag racing media and considering it is the best Pro Class know wonder they complain at times.
Old 10-12-2007
hmsmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach9
Can't wait to see them at the new Charlotte Dragway! MJ
Yeah I agree, I can't wait either because I live 5 mins away -- I have been fighting issue with Concord City council.

Also I didn't see many leave for the PS'ers during Saturdays Q runs, I like the PS guys, they put on a good show!!

PS - I am new here so, yeah -- Hi!!
Old 10-12-2007
Frank

Wooden Putt Putt----Wooden Putt Putt
One Nitro FC warming up in the pits will draw more fans than PS racing
Old 10-12-2007

PS will get respect from the media when Toyota whips out a car on them....lol... that would make CNN....

personaly .. i like any heads up class... stage it.. hit it.. first one to the line wins.....

Billy
Old 10-12-2007
RUJO

It sure was quit without ol' Larry around....

Welcome back Larry....
Closed Thread