CompetitionPlus.com Forum  

Go Back   CompetitionPlus.com Forum > NHRA

Old 07-23-2010
Banned

Default NHRA "Rookie of the Year" and New Category's

Well again it's getting to be that time of the Year for Rookie of the Year and many New Category's we would like to see, this year we have many running for the Crown, Shane Gray, Le Tonglet and a suprise entry Someone else?. Well we think it is Time for NHRA to let the Fan's also vote just not the Media to pick the winner and here we go. "New Category's" (some would be true or false) 1st Is Owner with the most employees, 2nd Owner with the most cars, 3rd driver that has never won a national event, 4th Team with the biggest hospitality Area, 5th Team that can drink the most beer, 6th Team with the most spare parts, 7th Team that has the most crew and people on the starting line that nobody knows who the heck they are and Highest Jumper, 8th Team that has never won a Championship, 9th Driver that talks and says nothing worth anything, 10th Having night racing back like it was Year's ago, 11th Going back to 1/4 mile and bringing back all the car's in that hauled butt in the 80's and 90's, 12th Drivers who has won national events and where are they now, 13th What TV network had the best Drag Racing coverage, 14th What Drag Strip had the best food, 15th What drag race official has never won a national event, 16th How many leaker's are in the field in top fuel and funny car today, 17th Who the heck is Tom Compton? 18th Was Leslie Lovett the best Drag Racing Photographer, 19th Do you think the teams should give NHRA 40 to 50% of their souvenir sales and vendors. 20th do you think 3hour's of coverage and half is commercials is way to much. 21th Get rid of the guy next to Mike Dunn. Well let's all get together and let them know what you think about these new Category's.

Last edited by Nitrohead; 07-24-2010 at 09:05 AM. Reason: new category's and edit
Old 07-23-2010
Administrator

The race fans don't select the Rookie of the Year, the media does.

Bobby
Old 07-23-2010

Ill let any team hire me as a ringer for category #5. Ill guarantee them a win. Ill also work for free just get me to the tracks.
Old 07-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by odspice14 View Post
Ill let any team hire me as a ringer for category #5. Ill guarantee them a win. Ill also work for free just get me to the tracks.
I was thinking the same thing. If I had to vote I would say Shane Gray. He is doing a heck of a job.