Welcome to our house

Welcome to our house

Come on in...have fun...simple rule - don't act stupid.

Comments

• JRXJRX Junior Member
    edited September 2006

sounds simple enough.....should be fun! :D
  • edited September 2006
    Asking a lot with the not acting stupid rule. :D
  • edited September 2006
    Hi all! Lookin' forward to some great discussions.
  • stephenkjstephenkj Member
    edited September 2006
    Nice job on this new forum. It's MUCH improved over the other one. Hope it stays active.

I can only speak for myself, but we'll try not to be "stupid"!:p
  • edited September 2006
    I`ll do my best as well. Speaking for meself, when you dont have much to work with to begin with.... its a challenge !
  • jpeejpee Senior Member
    edited September 2006
    Good luck with the new site... I only have 1 problem, i managed to get the photo I wanted in my profile, but want to get the same photo as my Avatar..

If an "Admin" can do that for me I'd really appreciate it.. I cant seem to get any photo as my Avatar... I DO want the one in my profile though :)
  • edited September 2006
    Will do. I cant garauntee anything on the "Stupid" front...BUT I will try...real hard ! LOL

Kudo's guys...This is appreciated deeply.

You know all the old maters will show up and all the new maters will be lurking, feeling jealous......Hahahahaaaa
  • edited September 2006
    Hey Bobby, Thanks for the board. It looks like it will be fun
  • edited September 2006
    New member as of 9-9-2006. Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to coming here often to discuss The Greatest Motorsport in The World!

Redskin204
  • edited September 2006
    Yep I can do that Glad to be here
  • A PooleA Poole Senior Member
    edited September 2006
    To quote a great American:

"Stupid is as stupid does" :D

Thanks Bobby :)
  • edited September 2006
    I know some of you scream censorship and whatever...but this is what we prefer...

A. You can comment on individuals...but when it gets personal such as one's physical appearances...I draw the line. I don't have to give examples. I think you can tell.

B. I would prefer that we keep this on a PG level and no crude comments such an anatomy licking or whatever.

C. You can speak your comments and you don't have to be PC...but you do have to have class.

Either abide by those rules or don't come in.

THE OPINIONS POSTED HERE REPRESENT THE INDIVIDUAL AND ARE NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF COMPETITIONPLUS.COM.
  • RacemasterRacemaster Senior Member
    edited September 2006
    Thanks for the new Forum Bobby.
  • edited September 2006
    Racemaster wrote:
    Thanks for the new Forum Bobby.

Thanks for the new Forum Bobby. Glad to see a new place about NHRA Drag Racing, no "MATER" what other people think.

JA
  • techrat_77techrat_77 Senior Member
    edited September 2006
    Thanks for the new forum board, Mr. Bennett. I've appreciated all the hard work that goes into your site by you and your writers.

Note to everyone else: That's a sincere statement. I'm not related to Mr. Bennett, not an employee or contributor to CompetitionPlus, nor did I spend the night at a Holiday Inn Express.......now, back to our regularly scheduled forum board.
  • stephenkjstephenkj Member
    edited September 2006
    Redskin204...you a Wash Redskins fan?
    If not, I'm just being "stupid!":p
  • NativesonNativeson Senior Member
    edited September 2006
    Thank you for giving us another great sounding board. Hopefully this board will let us speak up with unbiased opinions without getting our posts deleted.
    I think that the few rules that BB stated are all that should be needed to keep this place happy. :)
    BTW, I like the appearance of this message board. It's easy on the eyes vs an all black or all white screen.

I would like to have the option of having a post avatar, however.
  • edited September 2006
    Hi there from the land down under.
  • edited September 2006
    You know all the old maters will show up and all the new maters will be lurking, feeling jealous......Hahahahaaaa

Oh Really.;)
  • RCN4HIMRCN4HIM Junior Member
    edited September 2006
    I know some of you scream censorship and whatever...but this is what we prefer...

A. You can comment on individuals...but when it gets personal such as one's physical appearances...I draw the line. I don't have to give examples. I think you can tell.

B. I would prefer that we keep this on a PG level and no crude comments such an anatomy licking or whatever.

C. You can speak your comments and you don't have to be PC...but you do have to have class.

Either abide by those rules or don't come in.

THE OPINIONS POSTED HERE REPRESENT THE INDIVIDUAL AND ARE NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF COMPETITIONPLUS.COM.

Good Stuff!
  • EngineczarEngineczar Junior Member
    edited September 2006

come on, 22 posts and no one said it............. "You can't fix stupid"

woo hoo do I get the prize?
  • edited September 2006
    I can fix stupid...Engine...all it takes is clicking on the delete member feature...lol. That's something I hope we never have to use.
  • all8all8 Senior Member
    edited September 2006
    I like the looks of the new board, Bobby. Thanks!
  • edited September 2006
    Sorry to burst your bubble; but if you look on another thread I gave Bobby kudos for the Forum and said; "In the words of Ron White; You can't fix stupid." :cool: But no matter....I think this board is a good thing and if everyone plays nice it will continue...so No Prize.....HA HA Just kidding...

shcb
  • EngineczarEngineczar Junior Member
    edited September 2006
    :( so no check is in the mail? Waaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • edited September 2006
    Glad to be here
  • edited September 2006
    I think you're confused. This isn't a Vette site. :rolleyes:
  • jpeejpee Senior Member
    edited September 2006
    Bubba wrote:
    I think you're confused. This isn't a Vette site. :rolleyes:

Yikkkes Redgar is here......:D
  • edited September 2006
    jpee wrote:
    Yikkkes Redgar is here......:D

You following me? I just heard Dog was arrested. :confused:
  • edited September 2006
    lol....that's what I was thinking Jackee.

Thanks for the forum, Bobby!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.