2019 Mid-Engine Corvette! - Page 2

2019 Mid-Engine Corvette!

2»

Comments

• slugbelchslugbelch Senior Member
    edited July 24

The 2020 Chevy Corvette C8's Smart Lift Nose Is Pretty Cool

The front-axle lift system is part of the plan to make the C8 Corvette the technology equal of much pricier vehicles.

By DANIEL PUND JUL 22, 2019

• The C8 Corvette will be the first in Corvette history available with a front-axle lift system. It will be optional on 2LT and 3LT versions.
    • The system will work automatically through GPS for 1000 stored locations.
    • Can extend to more than 1.5 inches in 2.8 seconds

... cool, you use it, and it asks if you want that location saved. The next time you drive in that spot, it will adjust!

Article WITH VIDEO:

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a28414483/2020-chevy-corvette-smart-lift-nose/

• oddyhahnoddyhahn Senior Member
    edited July 28

It’s cool the the C8 motor will be built here in Tonawanda. Bills country.

edited July 29

2020 Chevy Corvette C8 is 'nearly sold out'

Zac Palmer 20 hrs ago

PLYMOUTH, Mich. — The 2020 Chevy Corvette is just about booked up for the first year’s production run. Michael Simcoe, GMdesign chief, said as much at the Concours d’Elegance of America, as a gleaming C8 sat on the lawn.

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/07/28/2020-chevy-corvette-nearly-sold-out/

• GolfRacerGolfRacer Senior Member

... cool, you use it, and it asks if you want that location saved. The next time you drive in that spot, it will adjust!

If you're seeing your mistress in the Vette - don't let it remember where you went! That "memory" might not be a good thing with the significant other in the car.

• a21studa21stud Senior Member

Sounds like a voice of experience...

… and so it begins...

"The first of I'm sure many 2020 Corvette Stingray wrecked on the road. Wife spotted on her drive to Yosemite here in Ca. The car was apart of a rally with GoPros mounted on the vehicle. Took a wide turn and the rear wheel off an SUV with a family in it heading opposite direction around a turn."

• As i said earlier "only a few will make to the people who would really appreciate them and the rest will be trophy cars for people who couldn't drive one to the end of their driveway without wrecking it"

With this car almost being sold out, I'm sure there will be quite few who will buy them like we buy diecast: Purely bought to sit in the shelf/garage, never to be used.

edited August 28

My '88 Trans Am GTA I've owned for 28 years now is turning into one. I hardly drive it anymore. Especially now that it was signed by BIG and Shirley 😀

• GolfRacerGolfRacer Senior Member

Put down my deposit yesterday. Z51, white, GT2 seats, black wheels, red accents for calipers and stripes. Red interior. got all the options I wanted - MSRP is what I pay = $72, 800. Just about what I paid for a 2017 Grand Sport! This is the bargain of the auto century.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.