Mitsos Parks Pro Stock Team

Comments

• antdogbmxantdogbmx Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    not surprised
  • oddyhahnoddyhahn Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    One by one their dropping. kB versus elite. Nobody will be in the stands now. It’s over johnnie!
  • WillyWilly Administrator
    edited November 2018
  • ScottScott Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    oddyhahn wrote: »
    One by one their dropping. kB versus elite. Nobody will be in the stands now. It’s over johnnie!

And a lot are heading to Factory Showdown, which is in my opinion the defacto pro stock class
  • A PooleA Poole Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    That's too bad. I wonder how many cars will make the call in 19? Anybody keeping count?
  • HEMI_guyHEMI_guy Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    Scott wrote: »
    And a lot are heading to Factory Showdown, which is in my opinion the defacto pro stock class

They need to add more events. NHRA needs to go shopping for additional sponsors for the class. There should be 4 qualify rounds and eliminations right with the Pros too.

btw... they already currently sponsor a T/S car? If so, who drives it? If not, who will drive it?
  • racer12306racer12306 Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    HEMI_guy wrote: »
    btw... they already currently sponsor a T/S car? If so, who drives it? If not, who will drive it?

More like self fund.

Paul Mitsos
    edited November 2018
    A Poole wrote: »
    That's too bad. I wonder how many cars will make the call in 19? Anybody keeping count?

I think this makes the 4th or 5th to leave.
  • twintownterrortwintownterror Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    I think this makes the 4th or 5th to leave.

Bob Utner
    Drew Skillman
    Tanner Grey
    Mitzos’ team

He can clarify if and when he wants but there have been some comments made by Chris that makes me believe he is on the fence of racing full time, part time, or leaving the class...

I think there is one more I’m forgetting.
  • DynoGrumpDynoGrump Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    looks like a 2019 will be a 18 race '4way match race' between greg/jason & erica /jeg
  • de31168de31168 Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    I thought Bo might have been changing his mind with the new shortened schedule. I think I read somewhere that Matt Hartford will run a full season because of less races. I still count around 12 but supposedly the PS teams have told NHRA they will have full fields.

There was an interesting post on the Pro Stock Facebook page this morning from John Montecalvo saying they are ready to go NHRA full time if they add MMPS as a class. Might as well just change the rules over and let's at least get into the 6.20's and 6.30's and have manufacturer diversity.
    edited November 2018
    Wasn't Freeman having a Mustang built or something?
  • dragracingfan1dragracingfan1 Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    They need to add more events. NHRA needs to go shopping for additional sponsors for the class. There should be 4 qualify rounds and eliminations right with the Pros too.

Paul Mitsos who is one of Nick's sons.
  • dragracingfan1dragracingfan1 Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    Bob Utner
    Drew Skillman
    Tanner Grey
    Mitzos’ team

He can clarify if and when he wants but there have been some comments made by Chris that makes me believe he is on the fence of racing full time, part time, or leaving the class...

I think there is one more I’m forgetting.
    John Gaydosh.
  • V10KLZZ71SV10KLZZ71S Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    Wasn't Freeman having a Mustang built or something?

I wonder what Wescotts plans are for 2019?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.