Legends:The Series. Al Segrini

Legends:The Series. Al Segrini

WillyWilly Administrator
edited November 2018 in NHRA

Comments

• antdogbmxantdogbmx Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    Willy I have been watching these at work and gotta say, as a guy who got hooked at an early age. I appreciate that these are being made.
  • WillyWilly Administrator
    edited November 2018
    antdogbmx wrote: »
    Willy I have been watching these at work and gotta say, as a guy who got hooked at an early age. **I appreciate that these are being made.**

So do I Ant.... Bobby and the team do a great job with them. I happen to believe they are an important record of these men and women.
  • FootbrakeFootbrake Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    antdogbmx wrote: »
    Willy I have been watching these at work and gotta say, as a guy who got hooked at an early age. I appreciate that these are being made.

I do have to agree!
    Great to watch at lunchtime.
    Lets you know how things really were for the.

Please pass along to the boss, don't post them on youtube or Facebook, they have started blocking that on the company's computers... :eek:
  • Eugene GrayEugene Gray Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    I really enjoy when Al Segrini stops by the trailer to see big Jim. He has a lot of good stories.
  • Dennis MDennis M Junior Member
    edited November 2018
    I grew up about 10 minutes from Segrini, it was always cool to see the Super Brut transporter parked outside his house. Just a cool guy, can't wait to watch the video.
  • Gen. DisarrayGen. Disarray Senior Member
    edited November 2018
    When I was a kid , I was the proud owner of a Super Brut t-shirt . My uncle a NASCAR guy would always remind me that green cars were bad luck in racing . Whenever I would go to his house , I would always wear that shirt . I loved that car , it was as beautiful as that cabover that hauled it around . Segrini was no Jungle Jim , or the young version of John Force , he doesn't have to be , he is the Great Al Segrini . :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.