Congrats to Chris Mcgaha

Congrats to Chris Mcgaha

FootbrakeFootbrake Senior Member
edited June 24 in NHRA

Nice job yesterday! 👍️

Comments

• Good to see somebody not from K-B or Elite win for a change...………..

• Racn1320Racn1320 Senior Member

great for him, looking forward to seeing his son drive next year

• Congratulations to a really good team that is underrated

• where is Chris McGaha? He's usually lurking out there.

• 80Vette80Vette Junior Member

As a former Odessan, congrats to the McGahas! Love to see them win.

• Nitro1102Nitro1102 Senior Member

I'd venture to say Chris probably didn't remember his password like many of us! lol....then again, he's more than likely working.

• HEMI_guyHEMI_guy Senior Member
    edited June 25

Don't know how or why but it saved my password.

Way to go Chris!

• WillyWilly Administrator

Love it that Chris prevailed on Sunday....

http://competitionplus.com/drag-racing/news/mcgaha-claims-norwalk%E2%80%99s-pro-stock-crown

"where is Chris McGaha? He's usually lurking out there."

"Lurking" Bobby? Heck, he was never one to shy away from sharing his opinion here, even when working!

https://forum.competitionplus.com/profile/comments/Mac4264

• Fish220srFish220sr Senior Member

Congrats to Chris McGaha and his determination to go forward,

• ThundercatThundercat Senior Member

Chris always seems to be cheerful and excited in his interviews. He is proof that hard work and persistence pays off,

• SWPMFANSWPMFAN Senior Member

Congrats to Chris.

Hopefully he will be back on. His insight was one of the best things on the board for a while before it was shut down. Chris and Yvonne banter was entertaining too.

• JeffinNYJeffinNY Senior Member

I'm beginning to think my wife and I are his good luck charms. Last season, the only race we went to was Epping where he won the first two rounds on holeshots and the semis and finals when his opponents went red knowing he was incredible on the tree. This year so far, we've only gone to Norwalk.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.