ARP Question of The Week: "Which Legend Would You Like to See Return to Competition?"

ARP Question of The Week: "Which Legend Would You Like to See Return to Competition?"

Comments

• Imm ManImm Man Senior Member

RIP Jungle. He would be #1. :(

• DynoGrumpDynoGrump Senior Member

warren johnson tuning with kurt doing the driving!

• BruteofVistaBruteofVista Junior Member

Al Hofmann - always loved his on the edge style of racing. would love another match race with JFR! maybe they can harvest his DNA and implant it in Whit Bazemore. That would be quite a combo!

• SWPMFANSWPMFAN Senior Member

WJ with a Gray style budget.

• FootbrakeFootbrake Senior Member
    edited June 28

I am really glad to see that they added more choices than some previous questions. Now it is so many legends, so hard to pick 😁

It would be neat to see any of them come back, but of the ones listed, for sentimental reasons, Darrell Gwynn, and because he is a cool dude, Larry Minor. I had a real nice talk with him years ago at one of the March Meets. Yes, I am that old... 😋

Of the ones not listed, Blaine Johnson.

SWPMFAN, WJ with anyone's budget... 😎

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.