Stevie Fast weighs in on NHRA's latest Pro Mod parity adjustment

Stevie Fast weighs in on NHRA's latest Pro Mod parity adjustment

WillyWilly Administrator

“I think whining and bitching and crying 24 hours a day about everything is part of what’s wrong with the sport."

http://competitionplus.com/drag-racing/news/jackson-weighs-the-pros-and-cons-of-pro-mod-parity-adjustment

Comments

• RS will never stop bitching if he cannot win, rules have to be reset to suit him-let, the mouth run a blower if he thinks it has a advantage-why should everyone else have to make changes for his thoughts on parity.-love to see what he could do with a blower-my opinion-not qualify let everybody else change - don't p----with me let every one else change ,too many whiners in this sport but I am not one them- his saying .Make rules and let them stand for one season and see what every one comes back with. then make changes only after the first three races- now lets race the rest of the season

• Yvonne*Yvonne* Super Moderator

RS does this for a living so why would he not want to win? LOL I'm not saying everything he says is on target but he's won plenty when the rules were not in his favor and he's had serious longevity in a sport that's THE toughest financially. Rules=money and Money=rules. If it was our livelihood most of us would have plenty to say too.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.