how do i upload photos on here thanks

how do i upload photos on here thanks

i need help uploading phhotos on here thanks

Comments

• slugbelchslugbelch Senior Member
    1. In the white box where you leave a comment, below that you will see a smily face (emoji) and 3 more icons next to it (image, embed, and attachment).
    2. Click on the image icon and it will pull up your computer. select image and it will show up in your white comment box.
    3. If you want multiple images, go to step 2 again
    4. When you are done loading image(s), click on "post comment" box and it will post the image.
  • WillyWilly Administrator

Thanks Slug....

• slugbelchslugbelch Senior Member

... fyi, I think there's a little glitch in that area Willy. When you select the photo and it is in your white comment box, if I selected the wrong pic, I can't find a way to get rid of it... before, or after, it gets posted (in edit mode).

• I thought it's not working.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.