Langdon beefs about track prep. Cruz pipes in.

Langdon beefs about track prep. Cruz pipes in.

Comments

• z28camaroz28camaro Senior Member

If Cruz was trying to rattle Langdon a finals appearance is probably not what he had in mind. Looks to me like Worsham and Nicky took that personal.

• SWPMFANSWPMFAN Senior Member

Great. Hopefully this will turn into a new rivalry. When was the last one? Force and Whit?

• Racn1320Racn1320 Senior Member

No way cruz is going to make the cut now

• oddyhahnoddyhahn Senior Member

Cruz, everyone likes you.

• HEMI_guyHEMI_guy Senior Member

not

• slugbelchslugbelch Senior Member

I caught it on tv and I laughed. One of the highlights of the show.

People may hate on Cruz but I've got to give it to him, people/drivers/teams come and go... The only 90's FC champ is still here pluggin' away.

• slugbelchslugbelch Senior Member

… yeah, other than that guy.

edited July 8

What else is he going to do? sell used cars maybe?

• Elmo HoweElmo Howe Junior Member

I am amazed. I haven't noticed anyone talking about Tony P. saying "Shawn you Mutha"... pretty stout for national NHRA coverage.

• FootbrakeFootbrake Senior Member
    edited July 8

I saw this posted on Nitromater

He nailed it...

IMO, It's just an old school Pedregon trying to get into Langdon's head. Cruz was 11th, Langdon 10th in points. They will have to race sooner or later, and Cruz was trying to distract him and make him think about it in the meantime. Shawn let it work...

And as for Langdon complaining? He has a right to his opinion, as do all of you. Let's face it, that is what some people on here are doing...

And that also explains why TP was beating the drum about racing the track, kind of unprofessional... Just my opinion of course...

Oh BTW, when my wife saw the top end deal, she said, "what is up with that, are they 12 years old?". 

• I miss the old rivalries between different racers, even more to look forward to.

edited July 9

"IMO, It's just an old school Pedregon trying to get into Langdon's head."

IMO, It's just an old school Pedregon trying to TV time. He saw the camera was nearby and took advantage of it. .

• Racn1320Racn1320 Senior Member

Good way to get tv time for his sponsor, snap on doesnt seem to get to much on sunday (

• Yvonne*Yvonne* Super Moderator
    edited July 9

Cruz is right about badmouthing the organization and/or track venue on social media though. You can give constructive feedback without mouthing off for the org to give people back their money. Pardon the expression but Langdon is at the highest level and he is pooping where he eats. Maybe he should refund the fans out of his paycheck if he truly feels they're "owed"? After all, NHRA IS the ONLY game in town for nitro. Where's he gonna go?

• kb301kb301 Senior Member

Cruz got some TV time on Sunday putting Force on the trailer in round 1.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.