Don Schumacher Interview

Don Schumacher Interview

Comments

• slugbelchslugbelch Senior Member

Part 2:

Interesting news about The Greek: "What an amazing man and I have to say thank you to Jim Head for the efforts that he’s putting forth in getting Chris’s car back in shape. I think everyone will be very impressed with what goes on in Indy this year with Chris’s car. It has spent a number of weeks at my race shop getting everything worked on by many of my crew members but Jim is really the guy that is doing that and taking it to that next level and is going to commit to doing what needs to be done hopefully for Chris to qualify comfortably and go from there."

https://www.competitionplus.com/drag-racing/news/interview-with-don-schumacher-pt-2?fbclid=IwAR2pOckSJhLT8fUmRoDyVGsUL6TvqyVI-yWCFE5DecF62v-BDDYpSY1FdPw

• Gen. DisarrayGen. Disarray Senior Member

Wow ! Money seems to be real tight , maybe he can get out his trumpet and a hat , and work a bus terminal .

• oddyhahnoddyhahn Senior Member

Not a great sign when his son is outside looking in. Leah deal also. How long is the Chandler deal too.

• HEMI_guyHEMI_guy Senior Member
    edited August 3

Are you capable of ever writing cynical posts that aren't cynical or disparaging in some manner?

• oddyhahnoddyhahn Senior Member

Good interview with Don. How about one with Jim Dunn?

• mossybackmossyback Senior Member

I believe Don is a very astute businessman and understand the thrill of continued success and building a degree of wealth. Conversely, at his age it would be uplifting and intrinsically rewarding to hear of an instance where caution is thrown to the wind, and a race effort engaged based upon passion and spontaneity, not pure business considerations.

• HEMI_guyHEMI_guy Senior Member

edit of my above post - Are you capable of ever writing posts that aren't cynical or disparaging in some manner?

• Gen. DisarrayGen. Disarray Senior Member
    edited August 7

As always I'm flattered by your compliments , its nice to feel wanted and appreciated . Being the voice of reason sometimes has its drawbacks , but not here , that's why this is the best racing forum in America !

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.