Matt Smith gets it........

Matt Smith gets it........

V10KLZZ71SV10KLZZ71S Senior Member

I was reading the Comp plus article with Matt laying it out on the politics/Harley coup of PSM. I guess NHRA is happy to just take hd money while the class is a farce. I assume there is not a large PSM fan base to bitch enough to get the class to be legit. I hope Matt does the deal this weekend Top Fuel Hardly is a joke, they rarely make a clean run, Mcbride would wipe out the hd fuelers and run away with the points if they allowed import bikes. I hope a Suzuki or Matt [or Angie] runs the gauntlet.

Comments

• Yvonne*Yvonne* Super Moderator
    edited August 31

Name one thing that runs on nitro that makes a clean run every time, V1? LOL Nitro is an experiment every time. Always was, always will be and thank the Gods for it. When NHRA brought in the Nitro Harleys' I said it was a smart move and it is. Those riders and crews are good people and every time I see them at the track they're all having a great time, happy to be there and the fans love them.

Yes, PSM has issues and the handling of sponsor involvement has been a multi-layer issue for sure and not just here. But having TWO classes for the two -wheelers is a good thing IMO.

• V10KLZZ71SV10KLZZ71S Senior Member

2 bike classes would be good if they had real competition taking place, PSM...the fix is in and with TF bikes, I would guess hd corporate wont allow any other brands in the series as they know they cant compete.

• Yvonne*Yvonne* Super Moderator
    edited September 1

You have a point about real competition in PSM.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.