Justin Ashley New Sponsor New Crew Chief

Justin Ashley New Sponsor New Crew Chief

Comments

• HEMI_guyHEMI_guy Senior Member

Cool. But.... I'd rather see the money go to Lex Joon. Nothing against Ashley.... just say'in.

• mossybackmossyback Senior Member

Hats off and much appreciation to Strutmasters for sponsoring another racer! Audrey Worm, Lex Joon, and now Justin Ashley. Prior to that they were with Clay Millican for a good while, and I believe later with Wally Stroupe in pro stock.

• HEMI_guyHEMI_guy Senior Member

I think they started with Chip King.

• kb301kb301 Senior Member

What happened with Strutmasters and Millican's team? They were supposed to be a major associate throughout the year and primary at select races, they left the team very early in the year.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.