2020 NHRA Fantasy Drag Racing & CompetitionPlus Private League

2020 NHRA Fantasy Drag Racing & CompetitionPlus Private League

WillyWilly Administrator

Players,

I’m certain that you received the email from The Commish at FMFL that the NHRA Fantasy Drag Racing game will proceed for the 2020 season. The CompetitionPlus Forum will once again host a Private League within the game.

All previous participants are already registered with the game and are listed in our Private League.

If you have not participated and would like to join, please post here or send me a PM and I will get the particulars to you.

Also, the game is again free to play, but if you are able, please consider a donation to FMFL. There is a link on the game page.

Thanks again for supporting the game and our Private League

Comments

• racer12306racer12306 Senior Member

Looking forward to another year.

Thanks for hosting it again.

• WillyWilly Administrator

Players!

Just a reminder that you have 26 hours to get your picks in for Round 1 of the 2020 season....

Also, I've noticed that 88 players game wide have picked Steve Torrence. With the news that he, Billy T. (1 pick), Scott Palmer (0 picks) and Jeff Diehl (0 picks) are either not entered or withdrawn, don't be that guy and throw a pick away. Log back into the game and revise your picks while there is still time...

Also, bookmark this thread by clicking the Star at the top. This way you'll receive email notifications of new posts....

Thanks, and pick well.

• z28camaroz28camaro Senior Member

let's get after it

• redsoxkevinredsoxkevin Junior Member

Hello I don’t know if it’s too late, i would love to join the fantasy league!

thank you so much,

kevin

Not too late Kevin.

Register with the game here first. https://nhra.fmfl.net/Account/login/

I will send you the invite to our Private League.

• Hey Bobby, I'd love to join if it's not too late!

edited February 7

Message sent Dan....

Reminder to ALL players! Your picks must be recorded at the game's webpage by 11 am est.

• z28camaroz28camaro Senior Member

Willy smoked us all this week. Great Job

Thanks! Thought I was a goner when pick Antron Brown bowed out in Round 1, and Hight in the 2nd. Then all the rest went to the final round and Willy Racing lucked into 721 points. Go figure...

Here are our standings, and as is customary, this includes player position in the overall game standings as well as round ranking.

Round 1 Results Pomona, CA 02/09/2020

........Team.....................Total Points.......Round Points..........Round Rank.....OA Rank

1....Willy Racing....................721..................721 (1)..........................2....................2

2....suzukiray..........................688..................688 (2).........................7....................7

3....z28camaro......................672..................672 (3)..........................11..................11

4....Sf1972.............................661..................661 (4)..........................20..................20

5....StockerGTP....................643..................643 (5)...........................27..................27

6....Redsoxkevin...................624..................624 (6)..........................36..................36

7....racer12306.....................582..................582 (7)..........................79..................79

8....jlieblang...........................560..................560 (8)........................112...............112

9....ravinray............................538..................538 (9)........................139...............139

10...Flyn Vega.......................536..................536 (10)........................141...............141

11...Stealth Racing................518..................518 (11).......................154..............154

12...SlicksChick....................462..................462 (12).........................197..............197

13...shaky dave.....................414..................414 (13)........................214...............214

14...BigBlack.........................363..................363 (14).........................221...............221

I'd like to add that it's great to see everyone back, as well as the addition of new players. Thank you all...

Round 2 picks are due on 02/21/2020 no later than 11 AM EST.

• suzukiraysuzukiray Senior Member

Good job Willy! I wasn't helped by Brittany and Doug being on the same side of the ladder.

It gets a little dirty working the starting line/water box, if anyone ever wondered!!

• ScottScott Senior Member

Great job Willy! Now you got to hold the lead for 23 more races

Won't be the first time I've worked up from the bottom lol

Congrats on the picks Willy.

• Congrats Willy. Excited to be in. Looks like I'm starting mid-pack so definitely room to improve, but just looking forward to competing this year.

Single biggest thing is to not miss a week

I missed a week last year and I got close, but you just can't make up even a bad week worth of points if it's later in the season.

• Racn1320Racn1320 Senior Member

Dont think im signed up,havent played in a few years, how do i get signed up?? Thx

I believe it was 2014 that you last were in.

I don't know if your account from back then still exists, so I've sent an Invite through the game.

All Players,

Race weekend is almost here. You have 2 days from now to get your Round 2 picks in.

Good luck!

Thanks Ray.

How long were you scrubbing all that off?

😛

Players....

Reminder to have your picks in within 5 hours of now....

Also, it's a good idea to review the entry lists from time to time. I say this as I noticed 3 players picked Mike Salinas in TF. He is not racing this weekend!

If you are one that picked him, you'll earn no points for that pick....

We want to see everyone withing our Private League do well. Review the lists at the top of this thread and make adjustments accordingly before the deadline.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.