Legends Series - The Legend of Mark Oswald

Comments

• Been checking your site several times a day since you started over 20 years ago. I felt compelled to comment because from early 80s to late 90s I made almost 100 nhra national events in maybe the most popular years of our sport. Mark was always my favorite driver because he can do it all. Need a driver that could get the car down the track and get along with everybody in the pits ? check. How about someone that could build the whole car, fabricate anything , do the clutch and later tune the thing. All drivers have my respect , but few can do it all. I always wore a Mark Oswald shirt at the races, and my opinion was confirmed by Garlits, Glidden, Mc culloch and others over the years. Grateful , humble and a genuinely nice guy.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.