Susan Wade Wallops Washington State, Seattle & King Co.

Susan Wade Wallops Washington State, Seattle & King Co.

Comments

• slugbelchslugbelch Senior Member

Vote.

• This is really wearing me out. I get protesting to change the choking laws and even some of the police misconductuct rules . The rest, get over it, open up with realistic rules in place and follow the rules. Florida bars did not follow rules and are now shut down again

• VOTE VOTE VOTE, Susan you did a banner write up in my opinion, double standards completely. Seattle allows the scum of this earth run their city and real working citizens are punished. ALL LIVES MATTER!

Steve

• HEMI_guyHEMI_guy Senior Member

Its not really a double standard. It's not really like they "allowed" the protests. What exactly can they do when hunderd or thousands of people just gow up? I mean without things getting really, really ugly?

• Yvonne*Yvonne* Super Moderator
    edited June 27

They let them stand shoulder to shoulder 1000+ for multiple days in a row but they don't let you visit a family member in the hospital or bury your dead.

Think about that. Trust me, you don't want to live here.

• slugbelchslugbelch Senior Member

Seattle has never been the same since Nirvana and their grunge movement took over the 80's hair bands.

• HEMI_guyHEMI_guy Senior Member

Define "let them. What were the authority's options?

• Send in the national Guard, they overtook 6 square blocks and crime was rampant. It was ugly in there and nobody did anything about it. Wait till all the lawsuits against the city start coming in, they wont have any money left for policing

Oh there are many examples but here's one. The Mayor and City Council banned tear gas. A LAW ENFORCEMENT tool SPECIFICALLY designed to combat riots and disperse crowds. This is the mentality we are dealing with here.

• Susan, Quit blaming the Government and place the blame where it belongs, on those that feel entitled to do whatever they want and not what’s best for everyone else. We are all in this together.

And I find it very telling that you never even made any mention of anyone dying. This shows Zero Empathy but lots of Greed. Over 125,000 real people have died but somehow that doesn’t even deserve a mention in your greedy little rant.

And to those of you that are angry about the rioting blah blah.....the BLM and the Covid 19 are two completely separate issues, quit confusing the two.

Get over yourself and put a mask on.

We are in this together but that doesn't require us to have the same opinion.

• oddyhahnoddyhahn Senior Member

No political stuff here I thought

I think its been allowed in relation to Susan's article. BUT I don't make the rules here so its possible the thread will get shut down if it goes.....awry. LOL

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.