What's with????

What's with????

No Force and Torrence cars entered at Indy ? Know there were rumors - are they true????

Comments

• WillyWilly Administrator

As of today, neither on the entry list. Monday is the deadline....

• slugbelchslugbelch Senior Member

None of them on there today and we know the list wont get updated this weekend...

• kb301kb301 Senior Member

There's rumors JFR is done for the year. I would have thought Peak and AAA sponsorship would be fine.

• spectator_guyspectator_guy Senior Member

However, at this point, they are entered for the remaining races this year......

Some teams enter all the races at the beginning of the year, so I wouldn't take much stock in that.

• gainesfangainesfan Member

If JFR has let everyone go, seems odd that there is nothing specific on social media. If nothing else, you would think one or more crew members would have posted something. Also seems odd that if sponsor $ is a problem that he would park all the teams rather than parking one or two. I guess we will find out the word on JFR and Torrence on Monday.

Torrence is a cancer survivor, so I can see why he might sit out.

• slugbelchslugbelch Senior Member
    edited July 4

John is old (strike 1) and judging by his 35+ yr top end interview catalog, probably has high blood pressure (strike 2), so I can see why he might sit out also. lol

• spectator_guyspectator_guy Senior Member

Hard to say, since NHRA is kinda slow in updating the website .... there was no competitor info posted past Seattle, as of a couple of weeks ago....

Also of note...after Indy, Leah is missing from some events (I did not check them all..) although her DSR team mates are entered.....

• Quite odd since JFR has an Indy operation.

• As of this afternoon, both Steve and Billy Torrence are entered but still no Force cars

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.