Doug Foley wants change

Doug Foley wants change

rognelson77rognelson77 Member
edited September 9 in NHRA

http://www.competitionplus.com/drag-racing/news/foley-signals-sos-forecasts-failure-if-nhra-doesn%E2%80%99t-make-changes

my thoughts, doug just laid out 2021 for nhra. most events pro only 2 day races with saturday qualifying to get in 8 car top fuel and funny car fields. maybe some top fuel harleys, promod or alky cars thrown in for filler. then some of the big events 3 day races plus US nationals.

and 8 car fields probably could be put on a live 3 hour show which networks love. live tv is where the money is.

of course, all depends we do not have a covid-20

Comments

• oddyhahnoddyhahn Senior Member

Payout cut. I’ve been saying this for years the NHRA is done. Clifford I see making almost 1 million. Lol

• Change Cliffy boy salary to $60,000, and lets see if the LOVES the NHRA!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.