Stay Safe - West Coast Fires!

Stay Safe - West Coast Fires!

Hey all!

We're really suffering with fires in the NW and Cali ! I hope everybody is staying safe. Air quality has been in the purple zone for us last four days, its awful!!

Comments

• oddyhahnoddyhahn Senior Member
    edited September 14

As an environmental professional I would be concerned out there. The burning of plastics along with wood. Bad combination.

• Yvonne*Yvonne* Super Moderator

Oddy, we're told there's tar in the air. UGH! Its so bad. :(

• HEMI_guyHEMI_guy Senior Member

get on a plane and gtfo!

• oddyhahnoddyhahn Senior Member

Air quality Index over 300 is hazardous. My cousin area was 417 in Oregon.

Wish I could, Hemi!

Oddy, Portland has been worse than us for sure. UGH so bad here still. Rain coming tomorrow hopefully fingers crossed!!

Update: We finally got some rain! Air quality is back down thank goodness! This has been the worst year ever. I"m expecting the Seven Plagues of Egypt next! Frogs and locusts coming up!

• HEMI_guyHEMI_guy Senior Member

Now that all the vegetation has been burned off, I might be more concerned with mudslides if the rain continues!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.