In Remembrance

In Remembrance

To those who served selflessly, the greatest generation...

Comments

• I have been there twice.....have huge respect for those that fought back, and those that remained at their stations below decks, and are still there today.

• HEMI_guyHEMI_guy Senior Member

Antenna TV aired the episode of The Walton's today that showed the family and all the characters all listening to the radio when the news about the hit was announced. It was certain;y interesting.

• slugbelchslugbelch Senior Member
    edited December 2020

RIP 'America's Greatest Pilot' Chuck Yeager passed away Monday at 97.

Wife Victoria: "It is w/ profound sorrow, I must tell you that my life love General Chuck Yeager passed just before 9pm ET," the tweet said. "An incredible life well lived, America’s greatest Pilot, & a legacy of strength, adventure, & patriotism will be remembered forever."

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.