Matt Smith: "I'm tired of NHRA's double standards"

Matt Smith: "I'm tired of NHRA's double standards"

Comments

• Yvonne*Yvonne* Super Moderator

Why would you be required to have multiple engines available for purchase when you haven't even tested one? Anybody have some insight here?

• HEMI_guyHEMI_guy Senior Member

They should be required to have them available to anyone that wants one.... before they compete with one.

Don't really understand why. From a doorslammer or pro mod standpoint, most engine development happens on track in competition. That's how you SELL engines.

edited February 11

most engine development happens on track in competition.

Not the complete engineers of unique blocks, heads etc..

And you comparing ProMod to ProStock. When Warren Johnson designed and built the DRCEII with GM, those parts HAD to made available to ANY P/S competitor that wanted to buy them.

edited February 11

Hahahahaha Hemi, I never compare Pro Mod to Pro Stock! Two completely different animals.

well the two have very different rule stipulations when it comes to approved power plants.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.