Rumor Mill Pomona Winters In The Summer Swing

Comments

• Yvonne*Yvonne* Super Moderator
    edited April 1

I say who cares when as long as they have the event WITH spectators?!

• oddyhahnoddyhahn Senior Member

agree 100%

• Track conditions will be great...

• It WILL be hot ! Maybe run it like the 50th. Late Afternoon into the Evening ??

• Yes. It will be hot. But unfortunately Pomona has a very strict curfew because it's very close to a bunch of houses. From what I remember from previous years I think it might be 7pm on weekdays and 6pm on Sunday. Assuming it hasn't changed much. So you can't really do night racing.

• Yes. I was thinking the same. Also, So.Cal. is opening sooner (4-1) then what was reported earlier. (5-1) They MIGHT have been able to run it after all ?? Too Late Now.

• SWPMFANSWPMFAN Senior Member
    edited April 2

I'd say to late,but the traveling circus will be in Vegas 2 weeks from today. A 0% chance if they were not out west could be a puncher chance since they are.

• That would be Awesome ! If they could pull that off ??

• SWPMFANSWPMFAN Senior Member
    edited 1:34AM

I wouldn't count on either Ponoma races being held this year as the national and state government are using the Fairplex to process and house illegal children.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.