Wilkerson Victorious at 2021 US Nationals

Comments

• HEMI_guyHEMI_guy Senior Member

Added to my most favorite drag race moments ever - I went over to his pit when he returned from the top-end winners circle watching him sign autograghs. While signing one for a kid ina motorized wheelchair. I told Tim he was wondering if he could hop-up his chair. Thim said "I can do better than that" He then took off his winners circle hat, signed and put it on the kids head then hugged him, had a few words with him then posed for photos with him.

That ranked right up there with Garlits calling his mom to say "Hey mom! I did it!" after running his first "4" and 300mph run in Gary Clapshaw's car at Indy.

• Yvonne*Yvonne* Super Moderator

I am just ecstatic for this team!!! What an awesome win!

• Enjoy wilkerson while you can, Last of the fuel racers that is good at what he does and is not just a paid driver. Have to love it Maybe a championship this year, he has been running well as of late, so I hope he keeps the run going

• oddyhahnoddyhahn Senior Member

Agree

• z28camaroz28camaro Senior Member

Tim was due and the conditions came to him. He ran a smart race.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.