Any updates on Cory Reid?

Any updates on Cory Reid?

FootbrakeFootbrake Senior Member

Anyone here how he is doing?

Comments

• Yvonne*Yvonne* Super Moderator

Last update I saw said he will need surgery on his leg.

• FootbrakeFootbrake Senior Member

Thanks Yvonne.

As someone who has had traumatic leg injuries, the thought of what he may be going through makes me cringe.

Praying for a full recovery 🙏

• kb301kb301 Senior Member

Joey Gladstone posted he has a compound fracture of his left tib/fib right above the ankle and he has a broken shoulder.

• HEMI_guyHEMI_guy Senior Member

ewww shoulder injuries suck too! never ever tear your rotator cuff..... months and months of recovery.

• FootbrakeFootbrake Senior Member

I think tped mentioned about Sampay's bike drifting into the other lane after the finish line, ( i have seen that a lot too) and that did occur here as well. Several others had that happening too. Does anyone know what in the bike set up causes that?

Rear steer when it unloads the chassis maybe?

A long recovery for Cory, like Hemi said, shoulders are slow healing and painful.

Like I say sometimes, if I knew how bad it was gonna hurt, I would have taken better care of myself...

• z28camaroz28camaro Senior Member

If I knew I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself.

Mickey Mantle

Hope Cory has a successful recovery

• Yvonne*Yvonne* Super Moderator

Latest update I saw this morning was the first leg surgery went so well they don't think he'll need a second at this time. Cory was quoted as saying he hopes to finish the season.

• That would be amazing if he makes it back this season. I always look forward to seeing what Cory and Joey wear to Vegas 2 for Halloween!

• HEMI_guyHEMI_guy Senior Member

A long recovery for Cory, like Hemi said, shoulders are slow healing and painful.

And it could hinder rehab efforts for his leg too. Especially if it's the same side he'll need to use a crutch.

• slugbelchslugbelch Senior Member
    edited September 22

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.