Prudhomme Revels In Legend Texas Motorplex Appointment

Comments

• slugbelchslugbelch Senior Member
    edited October 10

(cough) Eddie and Ercie?

Also, the all-concrete track thing, never produced what NHRA thought or hoped. The place never was the end all for performance records. In 1986 they started off on the right foot breaking records left and right and even this weekends 3.63 was stout, but today when the Keystones pop up is when I think of a record setting track, especially since they are the current ET record holder and the past location for record ET's.

I don't know when was the last time we came upon the Dallas event did I think records will tumble. Reading always holds that promise. and it's not all concrete. Many tracks have been built since 1986 and this all concrete formula seems to be not the way to go.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.